The First Accessible Tourism and Barrier-free Access Guide Portal in Malaysia

Barrier Free Rating: [starrater tpl=10]
Assessment Date:
Introduction: Fraser’s Hill (or Bukit Fraser) is named after Scottish trader, Louis James Fraser, who was a tin prospector and periodically used this area as a trading post to buy tin from the Chinese miners at the upper reach of Sungai Sempam back in the 1890′s. Fraser was known to have used a mule train to ascent the hill and trade in tin ore until the fateful day that he mysteriously disappeared in the dense forested hills. The development of Fraser’s Hill as a tourist destination started in 1917 by the British. Since then, various sustainable development has been carried out by the Pahang state and Malaysian government. This is a great getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city, while enjoying the cool and fresh air it offers.
Photo:
Share

* Any amendment or information to be update, please do not hestitate to email to inclusivemalaysia@gmail.com. Thanks.

Categories: Tourist Spot

Spam Protection by WP-SpamFree

Co-orgarnisers

  • Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
  • Beautiful Gate Foundation For The Disabled
  • Our mission statement is “Become a major Information Technology (“IT”) service provider in the small & medium enterprises (“SME”) sector”